2017 – 2019 Tampa Bay, FL
· Director of Event Technology – The Innisbrook Resort for JSAV.
· Technical Coordinator / Production Manager – Straz Center for the Performing Arts.
· Entertainment Specialist – Busch Gardens.
· Lead AV Technician – The Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach for PSAV.
2007 – 2016 Louisville, KY
· Owner, Director, Photographer – Zymage, LLC Event Production & Photography.
· Freelance AV Specialist – Alpha Productions, C&H Audio Visual, and many others.
· Photojournalist – The Courier-Journal, The Voice-Tribune, and other newspapers.
2003 – 2006 New Orleans, LA (then Hurricane Katrina) Louisville, KY;
· Magazine Editor – The Speed Magazine, Warning Magazine (editions in 12 states)
· Freelance AV Specialist – AVW-Telav, AVHQ, MVP, Axxis, Inc., and many others.
2002 - 2002 Dallas, TX
· Operations Manager – J&S Audio Visual.
· Stage Manager – Dallas Cowboys’ Cheerleaders.
1997 – 2001 Nationwide Tour
· Producer, The Lessons in Leadership Series – Rhyno Productions/Wyncom.
1992 – 1997 Louisville, KY
· Lead Tech, Hotel AV Manager - Axxis, Inc. Audio Video Staging Lighting.
· Entertainment Department Supervisor, Sound and Lighting Tech, Costume Character – Kentucky Kingdom, The Thrill Park.
CERTIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
2018: SynAudCon Principles of Audio.
2016: PSAV’s internal training programs.
1998: Rigging Seminar and Certification.
1998: Hughes-JVC Projection Technology Corporation Certification.
1998: Extron Computer Interfacing and Switching School Certification.
1995: Major: Telecommunications,
Minor: Journalism; seven semesters toward
Bachelor of Arts, Oklahoma Bap. University.
1991: High School Diploma,
J. Graham Brown School, Louisville, KY
I AM: Focused on Customer Service, an Experienced Team Leader, Efficient with Time Management, Highly Organized and Detail Oriented, an Analytical and Creative Problem Solver, Educated in Proper Verbal and Written Communications, Experienced in Budgeting, Scheduling, and Inventory/Resource Management.
TECHNICAL: PC & Mac, Office 365, Adobe, Video Teleconferencing, Wifi and Networking, Audio Reinforcement and Recording, Video and Graphic Display, Still and Video Photography, Stage and Up Lighting, Rigging, Carpentry, AC and DC Electrical, Bench Tech, Scissor and Fork Lift, Teleprompter, ARS…